Saturday, June 18, 2011

I've been there ... er ... I'm there right now

To be honest, life is gonna hurt sometimes.  I can't lie to God and not mention to Him how hurt I am.  I used to hide it from Him (although He knows already) kuz I felt bad because I don't want to be hurt.  I want to rely on Him and only Him.  I don't want to feel lacking when I tell Him He's all I need.  But if I'm not honest about it, I can't let Him heal me.  So yeah...life hurts but you know: I thank God because He's teaching me something...er...I'm gonna learn something from all this eventually.  And I'll be able to tell someone else: "I know how you feel" (because it's true! I feel or felt that way too!).  Well right now I can say that too but as of yet I can't offer any advice.  I can't say "I've been through it" but maybe sometimes all someone needs to know is that they are not alone IN the desert.  

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment