Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Worship Restores

Worship God.  Worship God.  Even if you feel like you have nothing.  All God wants is your worship (if u think of it, everything you do unto God is as worship).  Your worship will refresh you.  Worship.  Even if you're exhausted.  When you've been carrying a burden - especially for a long time - you can get drained.  Even to lay the burden down could be draining.  The joy of the LORD is your strength so if you worship God, He will renew you.  

Tonight I let a big weight off my shoulders but it was so difficult that I felt exhausted.  Suddenly I said: "I have to worship.  I have to go to church and worship because I know that will refresh me."  And it did.  

See as I worshiped I replaced the grief, the pain, the anxiety with joy and peace and trust and victory.  


 "24 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ 25 When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. 26 Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.” Luke 11.  

When we are emptied and cleaned up and put in order, then we need to be filled again so those demons, those problems, dont have any place in your heart, in your mind, or in your spirit.  So worship God.  After all, He is worthy.  And, He loves you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment