Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Praise Report

I gotta give God the praise. Always. A few reasons in particular:

1) I thank God for choir.  For one because something amazing happens when I get in the presence of God and worship and it's a blessing and an honor to be able to do that in public.  The more I think about the implications of it, the more it means to me. Aww :,)  Second because God uses the songs to confirm things over my life.  Finally, because I have made some beautiful connections with people there.  

2) I gotta say that through all of this God keeps showing me He is with me and giving me strength.  And He's showing I can trust Him.  I need to work on that one but He keeps showing Himself faithful.  

3) I'm glad I can be honest with God and He accepts me and heals and reveals.

4) I'm glad that when no one else seems to be there, God is there!  When people reject me or push me away or are too busy, I can always turn to God and He gladly welcomes me and pays attention and gives me advice and lets me cry in His arms. <3

5) I've learned that a soldier on the battlefield can't always see who's behind his back because he's/she's not focusing on who's around her/him but the war that's in front of her/him.  But it doesn't mean no one's there.  She/he just has to trust that there are people and angels surrounding her/him.  I've come to realize that I do have a great support system.  All I have to do is look.  Sometimes I'll take a break from fighting to make sure my troops are with me and ask for assistance.  But in the times when I can't, I can trust that they're there. And sometimes, I'll hear a shout in my ear, or feel a tap on my back and I look and realize I'm covered.  Elijah prayed that God would open his servant's eyes to see and the servant could see the horses and chariots of fire.  Thank You JESUS for opening up my eyes to see that people and GOD and the ANGELS have my back. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment