Thursday, February 23, 2012

Value

So, I'm looking at my senior ring, and I'm thinking: Dang...this was expensive. It's gold and it has a garnet I think or a ruby in the middle (something red lol) and two CUTE LITTLE diamonds on the sides as the "face" of flowers. So beautiful yet so expensive. And I'm like: why?? lol. They're so tiny. LoL. And I realized it's because they're rare/unique and it takes a lot to make it. It takes a lot OF FIRE! And I'm, like, stunned. To think that my value is found in the very things that I've always felt depleted my self-worth! Only God...

*Something to get through my head*

- I'm rare. 
- It's taken me a long time and a lot of hard work to get me to be who I am today.
- I've been refined in the fire.
- i. am. valuable.

(AND SO ARE YOU!) <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment