Saturday, February 26, 2011

New (Part 2) - re: Divine Design

Ok...without going into too much detail (because some of the particulars are between me and God and like two or three other people... and some only me and God)...I do wanna praise God for tonight.


It was Divine Design's first bilingual service!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I was so blessed to be a part of it because I've been going there for about two years steadily now and I love it and I love my pastors and the people there (which I will get into later) and I really feel like part of the family more and more now and so I was proud to see the new thing that God is doing with the young adults.  


And I soooo felt the love and the power of God upon Luke, Yvette, Luis and Lizeth.  And upon all the young people.  It was also good to see some of the older people there as well to show there support.  That was beautiful.  I felt the anointing over the worship team and I am praying and believing God for an outpouring of provision, healing, and whatever else the worshipers need.  I felt the unity of the spirit. I felt that everyone involved really believe what they say and sing and pray.  I felt so important and loved and not because of what I can do but because of who I am.  :,)  Wow.  What a revelation.  It makes me cry just accepting that fact.  That's a major breakthrough in my life.  And that is how God is restoring me.  See a few years ago there was something I would do ... good something ... and then I stopped.  And every year at the Divine Design anniversary God would remind me of it so this year I told Pastor Yvette and told her to keep me accountable.  And she is helping me and of course God is too and a few other people.  So I'm doing it again, in a different way though and God is showing me so much through this experience.  So much about me and Him.  See I'm usually afraid to try things because I'm afraid I'm going to fail especially if I've tried them before and failed.  But God told me today that when I fall short is when He can carry me on His shoulders.  Isn't that so beautiful?  To know that when we are lacking He makes up for it and that He loves us even in our brokenness.  


I thank God for the beautiful relaxing time of fellowship we had too.  I took pictures with my girlies and some dudes and it was so awesome because I'm starting to really feel good about myself lately and have been treating myself a lot better so I wasn't worried or anything.  Plus, people actually wanted to take pics with me.  In the past I would usually be on the outside looking in.  Now I'm accepted.  :) 


Aye...so much I wanna say but that's all I got for now.  It's late.  Church in the a.m. and plus like I said, some things just have to sit and stir between you and God.  More to come eventually :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment