Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Cry of my Heart

God I thank You because You got me through this last season.  And now as I enter this new season, I'm trusting that You'll do the same because You never change but You change us.  I fear that the situation may not change but even if it doesn't that's not the important thing.  The important thing is that You deal with ME and MY HEART.  I hope it does change but there's nothing more that I can do about THAT part of it then pray.  But I need to not run away from this but praise You through it all.  Help me to keep my focus on You and my hope in You and not try to take things into my own hands and not try to "ignore" it.  And just hold my heart in the meantime as You always do.  Lord my heart is in Your hands, the safeset place to be.  I know that You hold me.  I know that You see my tears and hear my prayers.  I know that You're working in me and through me.  I know that this is for YOUR glory.  I thank You that I'm not alone because You are with me AND I know that You tell Your people how to pray for one another.  I thank You because I can SEE glimpses of what's to come of this.  I don't know if that's goals or faitih but whatever it is, it's working ;).  And thank You that I'm not letting this affect me.  That You have my education covered, my finances covered, my job covered, and I'm praying and believing that You have my health covered and that no weapon formed against me will prosper.  Jesus thank You for Your peace in the midst of the storm.

I love You and I trust You and yes I thank You for this...In Jesus' Name.....Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment