Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dont you just love when you're in the right place at the right time?  When you arrive at a particular moment and realize how God's hand has brought you to that point.

For instance: Today after class I went to the school bookstore before having dinner.  I found perfect (hopefully hehe) gifts for my bro and for my sister's baby shower.  Then I ran into a classmate of mine who had an important message for me from the professor.  Then I went to the cafeteria and ran into another friend of mine.  Or, leaving campus today I saw the bus at the bus stop and was able to run and catch it just in time. 

Little things like that....if I let it soak in it could really minister to me in a profound way: It gives me reason to trust God because if He's been so trustworthy with these things, He can be trusted with bigger things.  And these are only a few examples. 

Another is how I missed the bus yesterday and on the next bus was someone with a book that said "On Solid Ground".  Although it wasn't about Christ, that's what it made me think of and I thought: Wow! God arranged all these things - even someone who may not even know Him, even making her buy a book...better yet, a person writing a book and calling it that...and having her be on that bus reading that book at that time just so I could be reminded and brought to a place of worship.  *sigh* amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment