Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aaron & Hurr

When you're on the battlefield we can't afford always to look back and see who's behind us.  That's why sometimes we feel like we're alone.  But we just have to trust that there are people behind us.  We have to remember we're in an army together and we are not going to desert each other.  Maybe we're fighting side by side - different enemies.  Maybe there are people behind us just guarding us.  Moses had Aaron and Hurr to lift up his arms.  I love how in the midst of everything, I KNOW that there are people lifting my arms.  Even though it feels so lonely sometimes I'll get these little glimpses that people are with me.  That's when I have to just TRUST.  

It's just hard because sometimes you cant always tell people what you need or what you're going through but...it'll be ok...I'm sure God tells them hehe just like He sometimes tells me what other people need too so I can lift THEM up so of course He must be doing the same with them.  And to be honest, even though some situations look so dark and scary right now, I know that peoples' prayers and God's grace is keeping me....

So whoever's reading this, if you're my Aaron or my Hurr I thank u. <3

And if you're reading this and you feel like your arms are gonna fall off, I pray that the Lord would send you someone to lift those burdens and keep you and bless you and make you rise.  Amen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment