Monday, December 13, 2010

GOD IS FAITHFUL EVEN WHEN WE'RE NOT

I havent read the whole bible yet but so far I've yet to find, in the scriptures I've read and in what I know of God, anywhere or anything to indicate that healing is revocable.  It's true that healing is sometimes conditional, however....what I learned is...

- God is more faithful than we are. 
- (I have to believe that) God's love for us and plan for us is much more important and powerful than our sin and the consequences and punishments of such. 
- (I have to believe that) I can not mess up God's plan for my life. 

We all fall but God picks us back up again.  He will never leave us or forsake us and is always giving us opportunities to come back and be restored. 

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God has healed me.  Even though I fall, as I receive His mercy and love, He strengthens, heals and restores me over and over again.

It's almost too much to wrap my head around but my head doesn't need to know - it's my spirit. And God's deep calls to my deep and tells me "It's gonna be ok.  I know you better and I love you regardless."  God is willing to look past my failures because He knows how much I love Him. 

I hope someone is encouraged by reading this....that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment