Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Don't Wanna Miss The Chance

I pray: "God use me" but then He gives me an opportunity and it's not what I expected or not what I feel like doing or think I can do or at a "bad time" and I miss the chance.


I pray: "God bless this person.  Show them Your love.  Surround them with Your ministering angels." But I look and I'm the only one there.  


I realize You're trying to use me.


And I could say "God why them?" or "God why me?"


I could say "I can't deal with this." or "I shouldn't have to."


But You say that You've given me all that I need.  You say this is what You've called me for.  You say You welcome me to partake in something holy and special.  


You, the same God that created the heavens, the earth, and even me!  You could have chosen anyone else but You chose ME for this specific task?


It's both humbling and encouraging.  Scary and exciting.  


I am Your sheep and I know Your voice.

Pastor me God.



Shepherd me.


Show me Your ways.


Guide me with Your staff and rod.  Lead me in Your Spirit and love.  

Where You lead me, if You're with me, I will go there.  I can't wait to see what I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment