Friday, November 7, 2014

On Integrity

Believing that God will honor my faithfulness and open the right doors of favor and opportunity. I'd rather wait on God and be in His will and His position and His timing than push my way in due to laziness, anxiety, or just plain wrongness. I know better. Even if some would justify it, there could be no way for me to reconcile it in my head. And because I am going to do the right thing I believe that God is going to honor me for making the right decision. Even if I don't understand what He's doing, even if I'm afraid my plans won't work out (but they will...well, God's plans are better and I'm aligning myself with those plans), I choose to be a woman of integrity. Kuz at the end, even if no one else sees it, God sees it. Even if others don't think it's important or wise, in the end, integrity and morality and holiness is what's important. Why gain the whole world and lose my soul? Why ruin what God has for me just to make money or to step into something before God's timing? Pray for me people. I need not fear because this is the right decision. God's timing is so much better than mine. I want my life and my hands to be blessed. Sometimes making the right decision is ... it's not hard kuz I know right from wrong ... but it's like, painful and a little scary. Because you have all these thoughts and timelines in your mind of how your world is gonna look and when you are going to attain certain milestones or reach certain milestones and then God wakes you up and says: "My child, you know better. You know what you have to do." And so you do it even though people would say "Eh just go for it" or "No one's gonna know" or whatever they'll say. One day I'm gonna look back on this and be thankful. I already am. And, the funny thing is, most people, we think they're gonna think we're crazy but most of the time when we do God's will they're actually pretty supportive... :D 


I honor God with my life. My God loves me and the way I show Him I love Him back is by living for Him, not for the world and being obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment