Saturday, November 1, 2014

On the omniscience and omnipresence of God.

What I love about God is that He knew from the beginning: a) that there would be a special service instead of divine design tonight that I would not really be up to going to b) that I would meet people from Sunset Park Community Church and I would go to a fellowship and get invited to a Thanksgiving potluck tonight c) that I would be going through some STUFF [before any of this started happening God told me: Psalm 46!!!] d) that I would have an appointment on Friday in Gravesend and would decide to push through my feelings and walk all the way to Dyker Heights, especially because I thought the train wasn't running...well He knew that too. e) that I would see a sign from a restaurant saying "Puritan Restaurant where everyday's a feast." and He knew that I would receive that as a message and I would pray: What are you trying to show me God? And f) He knew that at this fellowship tonight that I was going to attend was going to share on Puritans and how we are pilgrims and about Thanksgiving and it would be the answer to my prayer and our spirits would be jumping and I would feel like crying out of excitement and she would feel the fire of God and was blessed that I took that picture and shared it with her and someone else. He really really does walk with me and have me in the palm of His hand. I'm so amazed by His love.

He also knew that during that same walk I took yesterday, just before that, I would see a sign on a diner that would say "Celebrate the Seasons" and then a few blocks later He would have me turn and look at a car dealership and I asked "What was I looking for?" and I looked again and saw a sign saying "New season, new memories". And a little while later, a market called "Grace Farm". Amazing amazing God. He constantly reminds me that His grace is sufficient. And when I got to church today and we were to tell each other what word God has given us I had to share that He has told me His grace is sufficient...I forgot about the picture. But I said, "God but what about THIS situation? I need a word in this situation." And He reminded me of these two pictures about seasons. His word for me in this season is to rest and relax and rejoice. And to make new memories. Enjoy life. Enjoy being there for people. Also, I wrote some petitions to be submitted to the Lord and pastor prayed that some would even be answered today. As I'm walking around church saying goodbye to people a lady comes up to me and asks me a personal question and when I told her about my situation she began praying for my healing. WoW! And I legit feel like the situation is already a little better. Praise be to God for His love. He acts on my faith. So beautiful to be aligned to Him. His love and His presence makes it worth it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment