Wednesday, September 1, 2010

God speaking

Where to begin.  Well...from the beginning! ;)

Well...remember I told you in the last blog how I was late...well God used that - first to allow me to get some rest and second so I could run into a lady from the church and her daughter and walk with them and show them the love of God.  

Then I got to church and found there was a seat next to my friend.  God had put it in my heart earlier to sit with her so I'm glad that worked out.  We had a good time of prayer together and also when I lifted my hands later to receive from the Lord there was no one in front of us so I wasn't hindering or being hindered.  

During worship I could feel angels all around me.  It was amazing.  

I really received from the word spoken.  It was about how you have to wait for the door to be opened.  If you're, as he said for example, waiting for the doctor you know you have to be patient and wait no matter how long it takes because you know you have to see the doctor.  You need him.  Also if you're at a concert, you have the ticket (the word God gives you is the ticket to get you through the door.  You know you'll get through the door even if there's no seats left because you have that ticket).  Don't give up your place in line!  Don't go anywhere!  Wait!

Then they talked about healing and....wow... God was speaking!!!  I saw God's glory move about the church as people were healed and then we talked about people with the gift of healing and the pastor was talking about people who know they have the gift of healing but haven't been flowing in it.  And God had been working on my heart for a lil bit during the service about walking in my giftings.  When they mentioned about people being healed and needing healing and I saw people pray for other people who were in need it reminded me of how many times I've been told that I have the gift of healing (and I have used it too but not for a while).  So when they said this I said to myself "It's not that I haven't been flowing I just haven't been using it."  (The justification made sense to me in my head at the time lol)  Also I get really shy to let people know that I have that because I'm still self-conscious and unsure at times.  Well I started feeling the conviction and I stood up and Pastor said to receive it again tonight and to be filled again.  I know that God did something because I could feel the way I haven't felt in a while.  And I feel in my spirit like there's going to be a time soon where I'll be able to use that gift.  An opportunity when I'll need to (not that I want anyone to get sick).  Also it occurred to me that maybe it's myself who I need to use it on.  I know I need healing and I know I have to stand up and fight.  I have to bind and loose like I used to.  I have to take authority like I used to.  Anyway the presence of God was just so strong and I was so excited and Pastor also confirmed something very specific.

Also God was speaking to me about what I've been facing.  In fact in the beginning the word was that God would continue to give instruction and that's exactly what has been happening and what happened tonight.  And I got such revelation and God is doing this whole thing so gently.  I love Him so much for it. 

Oh then I get a ride home later too and got to spend time with my bro, sis and friend and got to make plans for tomorrow with another friend of mine.  

Bottom line: I'm in this for the long haul but I know that God is with me and I feel encouraged and all I can do is continue to pray it through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment