Monday, October 4, 2010

But Still...

I'm determined that for every negative thing that I go through I'm going to find at least one positive thing to go along with it to counter it. So here goes from today...


This morning I felt so devastated and hurt and angry and a host of other emotions. But...I thank God for this because a) He showed me that I still have to heal in that area of my life...God will always speak but it may not be something you want to hear but it will always be what you need to hear.  It hurt to know that I was hurt but it was good to know what I need to work on to be whole.  Or rather...what I need to let GOD work on.
b) I know He was giving me supernatural strength and comfort and I have a feeling He made sure to have some people intercede for me...
c) I was able to run to Him, let it out a lil bit and then move on with my life. I didn't let it stop me from doing what I had to do and I didnt say anything stupid which would've made the situation worse.


I had favor in a particular situation.  I was so scared and upset and I could have easily remained feeling guilty about having these doubts (and about many other things I did "wrong" but I knew that wouldn't do anything so I just took care of what I had to take care of.  All it took was one phone call and I know that it's God that gets the glory.  In His will, this situation from years ago will finally be put behind me tomorrow.  But I remember that the last time I was in a similar situation I received my closure when these little details I took care of no longer mattered.  So I need to get to THAT place but hey...God is good and so merciful. I just pressed on...


I was running late and my brother was in the shower but just as I was getting out my clothes to wear he came out and asked if I needed to use it.  God has perfect timing.  I was a lil upset because I didnt think I would make it to the bus in time and I wanted to have time to eat the food I brought with me that needed to be heated up.  As I was praying, walking down the street, I saw the bus coming and I caught it!!!


I got to school in plenty of time and the microwave wasnt working which put a damper on my study time that I was going to try to have, as well as my mood and now I couldn't save money and I had a defrosting dinner in my bag.  But at least I had the finances to buy some lunch.  And lemme tell u - that one plate of food lasted me HOURS!


I studied for about an hour after school and as I came out of the library I missed the bus - saw it leave :/ but I got on another bus a while later...with a friend of mine :)


I came home and had a nice dinner that my dad made and spent some quality time with my parents, playing games on facebook and jeopardy.


Then I was really stressed and frustrated wit hw but whenever I would take a break and come back to it, the answers would seem to pop out at me! lol 


Now, I'm all done and ready for tomorrow.  But I just had to type a praise report.  But...that means tomorrow I have more time to seek the face of God, relax, or maybe start studying for one of my tests or continue studying for this one coming up on thursday.  Well, let's see how I sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment