Friday, October 22, 2010

God, You're So Sweet

Ahh how valuable and beautiful it is to be in God's presence and have a relationship with Him.  Yesterday i put my music on on the bus and God spoke to me about something...not gonna share right now kuz it's not the right time and right now it's between me and God...and then at night I was reading the Word and I actually was feeling a little blah and was hoping God would speak to me, reignite me.  Well all of a sudden as I'm reading I come across a scripture that was similar to what God had spoken to me in the morning.  It's like God was saying "I'm not finished with You yet.  Remember what I told you before, I want to continue our conversation.  Like, God is interested in me and interested in spending time with me and speaking to me.  So sweet.  Cant wait to see what else He has to say...<3  

No comments:

Post a Comment